TREND OF THE WEEK; WRAP TOPS BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG

Good evening viewers, sorry this post today is a little too late but trust me you could use of for the coming week. I was a bit busy with my course registration with the semester starting soon its going to be a bit stressful for me to joggle school, blogging and the online store, but I will manage as usual.
The trend of the week is wrap tops; this tops have come into Vogue with different styles and different ways to wear them. I will be adding this to my fashion store but mostly in Ankara materials and I hope you ladies love it. 
Here are different ways to wear a wrap top, you could go for being modest if you're going to an official environment or you could try chic on a night out. Especially the suede wrap top below and the mustard colored wrap top, these two make a great statement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG