COURAGE; AN ARTICLE ON SELF INSPIRATION


Do you believe that you're better and braver than the next person?

    I believe what I am and what am yet to be, you too should try and channel your thoughts through positive tunnels. Not everyone is perfect but every human has a unique chance to make a change if not for him but for the community.

    Different times I want to give up and forget the latent potential in me but each time I think of what made me start and what made me want what is at the end of it.

  Our lives are like projects, each individual his own contractor, engineer and builder. We all decide if we and our potentials work for a better building or rest at just having a hut to sleep in.

    I want a large building not only for me but for those in need. We look at ourselves each day and yet wonder why we are given the path in which we tread on. What I was given was a gift which I have to work on, we all have that one golden gift. It is the making of our present lives and the drawing of our future and without it we are left without skill or ambition.

      To make your life what it will be you have to be determined, focused, motivated and peaceful.

  Roles are being played in our lives as everyone has his part but you have the lead role, you have to choose if your story ends well and morel happily than the next person or if your story is just another sob story.

   Not everyone can see a future in what you do others are critical in what they express about your long journey to a successful start but your job is to ignore the critics and feed off the words of encouragement.

  It is surprising that those we don’t expect shock us totally and those we hope on fail us. You have to be your own believer, your own cheerleader, coach and captain it is not always easy to be all these at once and still excel but you have to do it, look past your obstacles and hope for the best.

 

  

 

 

Comments

  1. I might have to make a change of believe because of this.... nice one author

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG