#UnionBank100Bellanaija 100 Ways to Find Love_ At a Wedding


#Day 10
#UnionBank100Bellanaija
100 Ways to Find Love At a Wedding
   The resounding rip was like a prick on my skin, I was frozen on my seat. All I could think of was my zipper; it was opened, how could this happen to me. I was endowed with curves so dresses were often lose on my figure but I wanted to be a show stopper at my friend’s wedding in Abuja, so I chose a dress that hugged my curves. I got what I wanted but my dress was an embarrassment right now. Stealing a glance towards my right I noticed the guy seated next to me was fixated on me, although we had been talking since I arrived I was embarrassed,  judging by the look in his eyes he probably knew what was wrong. Feeling for what was left of my zip I found out that my butt was still secure but my back was exposed, I shifted and heard a light rip, Bam! Now my dress was fully open I turned sharply and was met with raised brows and wide eyes. Slowly he took off his blazer and draped it on my shoulders then gestured me to stand up and proceed towards the exit. I walked like a criminal on death row towards the door while he stayed closely behind me to make sure my butt was covered properly.
  With what felt like forever I was finally in the conservatory. Luckily when I examined my zipper I found out that I could fix it _at least being a fashion designer had its perks. I was really surprised to see him when I got back out he apologized for the discomfort and queried me on how I had managed my crisis. We talked at length and I got to find out that his name was Osinachi. He claimed that I was the first lady he had seen solve her problem before he could figure out a solution. We exchanged contacts, the following week we went out on a date.
Now am planning my own wedding with the guy I fell in love with at a wedding…
   


This was my last entry feel free to share and read up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG