#UnionBank100Bellanaija 100 Ways to Find Love_In The Weirdest Place



#Day 8
100 ways to find love in the weirdest place

   I wasn’t going to be sad, the fight I had with Dozie was like a rerun of a movie in my head, you see this thing called Love, it was messed up and a total fluke. I wondered if I was ever going to be find the genuine type. It has been two months now and I was still sore over a nasty ending at least I was better than last month and even better than last week. I passed the lady that sold the tomatoes and paused when I saw the Ugu leaves, I wasn’t being too dramatic but they were practically the freshest things I had seen lately. I chuckled lightly as I moved closer to buy a bundle. I wasn’t blind_ although I had a severe case of myopia_ but I just didn’t know what happened until I was on my butt on the floor in the crowded market place, maybe I was thinking so much. I scrambled to get my foodstuffs back in my black nylon bag when I heard the words “I am sorry” in a deep baritone and dark skinned hands appeared simultaneously…
  Effang was reduced to making his own meals nowadays, since he broke up with Sarah, he was just a mess and more of a loner. Now probably because he was too lost in his thoughts these few weeks he was knocking down everything in his way. He just wanted to get the Ugu leaves too they were so fresh. He would bet that was where the lady was headed before the collision, he quickly uttered his apologies and proceeded to get her foodstuffs back in her bag then be on his way, but he stopped short when he looked up she looked too beautiful in the midst of the market chaos. Maybe he was just being too dramatic because of the pressure lately but he knew that if he didn’t stop starting as she wiped her almost muddy palms on her yoga pants he would freak her out. He chose conversation although he seemed to have lost his voice for some seconds, she seemed friendly so he proceeded to apologize again and although he already knew he asked what she was about to buy, just as he guessed she replied and it all started…
 He was too true to be a live man he seemed like the types you could only get in magazines, tanned skin, athletic build and muscled arms but I saw the bags under his eyes and wondered if he was shackled, I quickly skimmed his ring finger as he fixed the last item in my nylon bag and it was bare. When I was done with checking him over I came to realize he was making conversation about what I wanted to get before the fall. He also seemed nice so I went with the flow and that’s how it started…
   The truth is that not a day goes by that we don’t feel the attraction we felt for each other in that crowded market place, we both lost what we thought was love and found the genuine love. I always dreamed of finding my second half in a fun and relaxed environment but I got the weirdest place.  
  

Another story viewers feel free to share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG