DRELLAPOWERS FASHION DESIGNS 2017

As the New Year begins, my designs are going to be breathtakingly beautiful. I just started the year with the dress by Drellapowers designs. This dress was originally a two piece dress but I stitched it together, if you want to watch the video on how I did it check out my YouTube channel @Drellapowers you can also watch the videos on how I stitched the lace hem for my skirt.
   


 I rocked this look to church today, the snatched waist with no waist trainer is on point. Stay posted guys and anticipate the new Men's collection. please don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and my blog for easy updates on fashion. stay cool and Happy New Year 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG