TRENDS OF THE WEEK; STRIPES BY ANDRELLA'S FASHION

So today I had a test and I am so tired from the whole day's work but I have to give what you need to know about this fashionable trend. Stripes. These pieces below could be worn either to formal or informal gatherings.
  •  Second trend for the week are stripes which personally make my eyes dizzy, but with all the lines and eye-catching colours, you are sure going to stand out anywhere. Check out these pictures, first off are ripped jeans and a stripe shirt for the guys, then the stop is rather sporty for the women showing a pair up of a top with horizontal lines this makes the top go well with the stripe jeans, then I have a short bodycon gown with both thick horizontal and vertical black and white stripes that show off the curves perfectly. Next off is a mid-calf gown with thick vertical stripes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG