Creative Writing


This is an article that helps every individual explore his potential talent. builds our idea flow and helps us be better entrepreneurs. more articles available weekly at  andrellafashionandwriting.blogspot.com
 Every question and comments should be left below.






YOUR CREATIVE ABILITY

ANDRELLA.C.OKWUOSAH

22/08/2016

   When I was little I always felt the need to express myself and often times my actions got me into trouble, but somehow I always talked my way out. I had limited asses to be appreciated but today I am very grateful for my first chance at appreciation.

   It’s very good to hope and work more we all have a specific talent and gift within us whether it reflects in our ability to create a nice image on paper with the pen, or in our skills at doing making and executing excellent plans, or in bringing to life various actions. This is called creativity I would like to see us all as creationist because whatever we make and bring to life is a unique idea that was birthed in our minds.

   To be successful we all need to execute our genuine ideas in mind and by doing so we become potential people who have made a trend.

  when I was little reading was my best pastime I always loved to read novels but when I began growing up I started writing down my thoughts, thoughts often turned to experiments and then memos as I went on I found out that I could even bring about a plot and make a story and that was what made my first novel to be on the way.

  This shows that we all have our potential gifts that will make us successful and often happy I enjoy writing novels and articles all we need to do is practice what we know best and enjoy doing it. If you do this you are more creative in your own special way.

   To execute this you should align your goals and ambitions after which you make known to your inner mind that you need to attain this goal. Then you draw up a plan on what you wish to embark on. You commit to your work hone your skills and make your potential talent more unique, given that you have a love for what you do of course. This will make your creativity to reach heights which you have never expected.

   Being creative involves ideas and ideas can come to any individual, the idea you can give on an issue determines how you can develop your mind even if you have never noticed you have often had ideas but you have not yet acknowledged the fact that in the midst of various ideas in your head you have one golden idea to make your creative mind run like a dam

   It is also good to know that ideas when executed make room for more ideas that in fact can make your creative actions to be a goldmine.

  We should all understand that in order to make our dreams come to true we have to prepare the mind towards attaining our goals by removing negative ideas and depressing thoughts that would counter our original idea.

 Truly one needs to work hard to achieve these goals and the fastest way to work hard is to enjoy what you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

African Story ; Patience Nididi

ARISE FASHION WEEK 2018 BY ANDRELLA'S BLOG